Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Giant Frozen Food & Philly Cream Cheese

Today is the last day to stock up on frozen food for cheap at Giant. Remember to calculate the shelf price in order to reach $25.00 and get your $10.00 catalina coupon (or $15.00 to get a $5.00 catalina), then use your "cat" on your next order.

Here is a wall of frozen food that I picked up this morning at Giant in 5 transactions.  My total out of pocket expense was $25.36 and I still have a $10.00 catalina coupon for my next shopping trip!
I used the following coupons for my trip:
- Smuckers Uncrustables - 50 cents off 1 box blinkie that I got in a trade (doubled to $1.00)
- Smuckers Uncrustables - $1.00 off 2 tearpad that I got in a trade
- Farm Rich Appetizers - 75 cents off that you can print here (doubled to $1.50)
- Farm Rich Appetizer - $1.00 of Pretzel Bites peelie (found on package)
- Ellio's Pizza - $1.00 off any one from the 2/12/12 Smart Source insert
- Birds Eye Steamfresh - $1.00 off 3 from the 3/4/12 Red Plum insert (NOTE: only the corn, peas, and mixed vegetables are counting towards the catalina.)

I also got 5 tubs of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, which has a separate catalina deal running until March 18th.

Here are the details:
Kraft Cheese products (3/2 – 3/18/12)
Buy 3, Get $2.00 On Your Next Order
Buy 4, Get $3.00 On Your Next Order
Buy 5, Get $4.00 On Your Next Order

Philadelphia Cream Cheese (2/24 – 3/18/12)
Buy 3, get $1 On Your Next Order
Buy 4, get $2 On Your Next Order
Buy 5+, get $3 On Your Next Order


This deal is a double dip, meaning that you will get both the Kraft and the Philadelphia Cream Cheese cats for buying the same item.

Here is what I did:
Buy 5 Philadelphia Cream Cheese (8oz tubs) - $1.99 each
Get $4 Kraft Cheese OYNO
Get $3 Philadelphia Cream Cheese OYNO

Total: $9.95 - $7.00 catalinas = $2.25 / 5
Final price comes to 59 cents each after catalinas!

No comments:

Post a Comment