Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, September 23, 2013

My Harris Teeter Meal Deal Trip!



I had a quick run into Harris Teeter to take advantage of the Saturday only Evic milk price of $2.57 a gallon.  I also grabbed the free Stretch Island fruit chews and cheap Mariani Banana chips.

I then impulsively decided to get this week's Meal Deal:


Normally, I only buy what is on my list, but I knew I would be able to submit this receipt for the Gnarly Head NWPR mail in rebate to get back $3.00!

My store was all out of the Onion dip, but they said any dip would work, so I got the Ranch.  My total cost for this trip was $12.49, and my receipt says that I saved $17.64 on this order.  I'm not sure what kind of wacky meal I am supposed to make with these ingredients, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment