Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Best Giant Deals - October 25 to 31, 2013


Check your weekly Giant ad flyer for these neat coupons:


These coupons can be used with a $10.00 purchase at Giant to save
- $1.00 on produce
- $1.00 on meat
- $1.00 on frozen foods
- $1.00 on any item x 2

Here is a great deal on Larabar Uber Bars, that are on sale this week for $1.00:

Buy 4 Larabar Uber bars for $4.00
- Activate the Saving Star credit to get 75 cents off 3
- Use two of these coupons, doubled:
$0.75 off TWO LARABAR UBER bars
Pay 25 cents for four or 6 cents each!

Here is my plan:

Buy:
4 Larabars - $4.00
Bananas - $1.00
Meat - $2.00 (will look for markdowns)
Frozen Food - $1.00 (small ice cream?)
2 Other Items - $2.00 (Dollar Deals)
Total = $10.00

Use:
- 2 Larabar coupons - $3.00
- 5 flyer coupons - $5.00
Total = $8.00

Pay $2.00 out of pocket and get 75 cents from Saving Star!
That will come out to 14 cents per item!


4 comments:

  1. Frozen veggies are on sale for $1.25. Coupon says on the back that it has to be $10 after coupons. Do you ever have a problem with getting it lower after coupons? I had the computer take off stuff before and then the cashier wouldn't fix the issue or hand back the coupon. There are a few chicken things on sale for $0.99 per pound so I was planning on getting a whole chicken. We like to do a pre-thanksgiving and those are super great for that! Here is hoping that they have smaller ones but the leftovers are always good to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison - I didn't notice the wording on the back that says the transaction has to be under $10 after coupons, however, I just add a gift card to my transaction to ensure that it is over the necessary limit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. I have a really bad couponing Giant and they are grumpy most of the time. I actually usually try to combine my Giant trip with other errands and end up at lots of different Giants instead of the one by my house. Gift cards are a great plan and we will use them again next time :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for posting - I made sure to grab this ad from my local "junk" mail yesterday!

    ReplyDelete