Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, December 12, 2013

How I Saved 90% at Harris Teeter Today!

 
 
Today I ran into Harris Teeter to get some of the deals that I posted HERE.  The total for my trip, pictured above, came to $35.85 but after coupons I paid $4.13 out of pocket!  I'll be getting back 75 cents from Saving Star for the cake mixes plus I now have $5.00 credit towards the promotion to earn $4.00 when you spend $12.00 on Starkist tuna.

My free Muller yogurt ZVR took off $5.00! I believe it only works on the Fruit-Up (which is $1.25) and not the Corner or Greek yogurts (which are on sale for $1.00). I wasn't sure, so I got one of each kind and used the $1.00 off three coupon too. I've read that this ZVR reloads, but it hasn't reloaded for me (yet).

I found the Pork Sausage links, normally 4.99 with a $4.00 mark-down peelie coupon on them, and I used my $1.00 fresh pork coupon to make them free!

Here are a few new deals to add to your shopping list:

Pantene Aqua Light or Ice Shine Shampoo/Conditioner - $3.18
Money Maker when you buy two and use:
- $3.00 off 2 ZVR loaded to your Vic card (if you didn't already use it last week)
- $3.00 off 2 coupon from the 12/1 P&G insert

Kikkoman Panko Breadcrumbs, 8 oz - $2.19
- 75 cent ZVR loaded to your Vic card
- 75 cent coupon that you can print HERE, doubled
= Free!

Ritz Crackers - $1.99 BOGO Free single price
- this coupon doubled:
$0.75 off any ONE package of RITZ Crackers
=  49 cents!

Starkist Tuna Pouch - $1.25
- this coupon:
$1.00 off TWO (2) StarKist Tuna Pouch Products
= 75 cents each when you buy two and get Saving Star credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment