Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, April 21, 2014

Neuro Sleep BOGO Free Deal at Giant!


If you recently got the coupon from Neuro Sleep that I posted about HERE, you can take it to Giant where they are on sale Buy One Get One Free this week!  There are two coupons on the same postcard:

One for a free bottle -




And one for a free bottle when you buy a bottle on the reverse -


I had a hard time finding this, because I was expecting it to be a small bottle near the sleep aids on the "over-the-counter drug" aisle. It turned out to be a large bottle on the "bottled water" aisle.  

I bought 4 bottles and some marked down bananas today, but the coupons did not scan properly. Although the Neuro was on sale $2.00 for $4.00 (in addition to being BOGO Free), my cashier took off the full price of $2.59 for one. I thought my total of $2.28 seemed high, so I reviewed my receipt after checkout and found that only one of the coupons had been subtracted. I went to customer service, where I received another $2.59 for my second coupon. That means this trip was a 31 cent money maker


No comments:

Post a Comment