Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Third Shift No Beer Purchase Required Rebate - Get $4.00 on Meat/Seafood!



 
Third Shift Brand of Brewers is offering a $4.00 No Beer Purchase Required (NBPR) rebate on an $8.00 purchase of meat or seafood between May 1-31, 2013! 

Click HERE to print out the form! If you have trouble printing, disable your pop-up blockers.

This rebate is valid in FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA and WV only. Limit of one per household/address.

4 comments:

  1. Is this a rebate that is not unique? I cant find it and would love to have a copy of it.
    pmsnds at bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, this rebate was only available to print for a few days and is not longer available. I'm not sure, but I believe you would need an original print, since there is a UPC bar code at the bottom of the form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I contacted Food Lion about this rebate because I could not print it...I was told that it was only available to the first 2000 prints :(

    ReplyDelete