Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weekly Roundup #29 - July 28 to Aug 3, 2013

Most of my shopping last week was at Food Lion, where I earned my 4th ticket for the Shell Gas Card Deal. I also stocked up on ice cream at Safeway, got 2 deli pizzas at Harris Teeter, and did money maker deals at Rite Aid and Walgreens.  My freezer was looking a little bare, so I decided to unload it and defrost it this weekend.

Purchases
Food
Gallon Milk - 2
My Essentials Large Eggs - 1
My Essentials Yogurt - 3
Food Lion Instant Oatmeal - 1
Bananas (3 lb) - 1
Hot House Tomatoes - 4
Orange Pepper - 1
Borden Sliced Cheese - 2
Johnsonville Grillers - 1
Johnsonville Brats - 1
Voila Chicken Chipotle - 2
Celeste Pizza - 2
Harris Teeter Deli Pizza - 2
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls - 2
My Essentials Hamburger Buns - 1
My Essentials Ketchup - 1
Breyers Ice Cream - 6
Edy's Ice Cream - 4
Caramel - 2
Dasani Bottled Water - 1
Gerber Baby Food - 14

Health & Beauty
Axe Face Wash - 2
Axe Shaving Gel - 1
Reach Kids Toothbrush - 3
Reach Toothbrush (2 pk) - 3
Crest Toothpaste - 4

Household
Rite Aid Index Cards - 3
Rite Aid Erasers - 3
Hearos Ear Plugs - 1
Scott Toilet Paper (12 rolls) - 1
Women's Socks - 1

Rebates
Budweiser MIR on Bottled Water or Ice - $4.00
Blue Moon MIR on Fresh Pizza - $3.00 x 2

Expenses
Rite Aid - $4.57
Walgreens - $2.51
Safeway - $5.94
Harris Teeter - $17.74
Food Lion - $23.97
Total - $54.73

Total for July - $230.28

I was slightly over budget this week and $30.28 over budget for the month of July, due to the cereal cups I bought at Giant for the gas points. I going to count that $30 overage towards my gas budget. I sure hope Harris Teeter has a Super Doubles event soon so that I can restock my freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment