Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The End Result of my Free Knockout Rose Story

It's been almost two years since I posted about my free Knockout Roses, and I never did post a follow up report. I was concerned after all the hard work we put into transplanting them that they had died, when they all turned brown within weeks. 

However, I pruned them back during the dormant season, and they did survive!  Now they are blooming beautifully, so I just wanted to share a photo and show the end result! 



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! A little pruning is good for the soul...and the roses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so happy to see you posting again! I sure hope you come back and post more. I started selling on Ebay because of you! Thank you!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Theresa - they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s interesting to see the update after almost two years. The roses looked like they were gone at first, but cutting them back during the dormant season gave them another chance to recover. Seeing them bloom like this afterward makes the whole process worth documenting. I’ve also found some useful creative resources at Editing by Vikas. 🌹

    ReplyDelete