Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekly Roundup #39 - September 23-29, 2012

We had so much food from Super Doubles at Harris Teeter in our freezer and pantry, that I didn't need to shop a lot for groceries this week. I also picked some green beans, onions, and tomatoes out of my backyard garden. I'll be donating a bunch of candy corn and diabetes meters from this week's haul.

Purchases
Food
Dozen Eggs - 2 (freebie coupon from Giant)
Celeste Pizza for One - 20
Tyson's Any'tizers Chicken - 3
Spam Single - 1
Gatorade (20  oz) - 14
Gatorade (64 oz) - 1
Lipton Pure Leaf Tea (18.5 oz) - 4
RA Pantry Apple/Cranberry Juice Drink - 3
Veggie Tray - 1
Extreme couponer cartoonBrach's Candy Corn - 14
Edy's Ice Cream Cups - 5
Chocolate Covered Cherry - 1

Household
Simplify Zipper Sandwich Bags - 2
Simplify Zipper Snack Bags - 1
Pledge Multi-Surface Spray - 2
Pledge Lemon Spray - 1
Lysol Wipes - 2
Libman Wonder Mop - 2
Rite Aid Hand Sanitizer - 1
Flora Incense - 2
No Nonsense No Sho Socks - 4
Purina Dog Chow (4 lb) - 1

Health & Beauty
Gillette Venus Disposable Razors (3 pk) - 1
Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor - 2
Gillette Venus Embrace Razor - 1
Stayfree Maxi Pads - 4
Oral B 5-way Complete Toothbrush - 4
Crest ProHealth Toothpaste - 4
Herbal Essences Conditioner (22 oz) - 8
Olay Regenerist Pore Scrub - 3
Escape Cherry Body Wash - 1
Thermacare Heat Wrap - 1
Bayer Contour Next EZ Meter - 1
Accucheck Nano Meter - 3
Children's Advil - 2
Advil (100 ct) - 5

Rebates Submitted
Rite Aid SCR #38 - $4.00
Accucheck Nano Meter - $15.00

Expenses
Rite Aid - $8.54
CVS - $12.03
Giant - $30.48
Total - $51.05





My biggest expense this week was providing dinner for my daughter's volleyball team. In addition to $60.00 worth of Chinese takeout (not included here), I picked up a $19.99 Veggie Tray at Giant. I used my $10 Kraft Catalina to pay $9.99 out of pocket for that.  I also got 14 bottles of Gatorade, on sale at CVS for $1.00 each, and used a $10/$50 that spit out of the red machine to offset the cost of those, since I was getting $40 worth of free razors anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment