Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekly Roundup #41 - October 7-13, 2012

Last week I made a huge mistake at Right Aid and spent 3/5 of my $50.00 grocery budget there accidentally. I was in a hurry and took everything to the counter without adding it up in my head first. The total was well over $100.00 and I didn't have enough UP Rewards to cover it all, so I was $30.00 out of pocket. Normally I try to get my balance as as close to zero as possible at the drug stores, so that I only have to pay tax.

Purchases
Food
Wonder Bread - 1
Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits - 3
Carrots (bunch) - 1
Domino's Sugar (4 lb) 1 (Giant Home Mailer freebie)
Dannon Crunchers Yogurt (4 pack) - 1
Pillsbury Toaster Strudels - 3
Cascadian Farms Granola Cereal- 3
Golden Grahams Cereal - 2
Cartoon mistakeHoney Nut Cheerios Cereal - 3
Progresso Soup - 4
Mama Rosie's Ravioli - 6
Healthy Choice Baked Entrees - 2
Florida's Natural Orange Juice - 1
Odwalla Juice - 5
Yoplait Greek Yogurt - 2
Yoplait Simplait Yogurt - 4
Yoplait Smoothies - 2
Green Giant Frozen Broccoli - 2
Green Giant Frozen Spinach - 1
Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough - 2
Hershey's Chocolate (6 pack) - 18
Chocolate Covered Cherry - 1
Werther's Sugar Free Candy - 2
Kit Kat - 4
Trident Gum - 2

Household
Sani-Hands for Kids - 1
Purina Dog Chow - 1
Phantom Frights Face & Body Paint - 2
Halloween Makeup - 2
Halloween Tatoos - 2
Rite Aid Glucose Tablets - 2
Libman Broom - 2
Giant Liquid Detergent - 1
Giant Napkins - 1

Health & Beauty
Thermacare Heat Pad - 4
John Frieda Frizz Ease Mousse - 1
Nexxus Hairspray - 3
Nexxus Hairspray (travel size) - 1
Pantene Shampoo - 1
Pantene Hairspray - 1
L'Oreal Everpure Shampoo - 2
L'Oreal Everystyle Gel - 2
L'Oreal Everypure Mousse - 1
L'Oreal Evercreme Conditioner - 4
Clean & Clear Morning Burst - 1
Zicam Cold Spray - 4
Colgate Total Toothpaste - 2
Got2Be Oil-icious - 2
Sinful Nail Art - 8
Revlon Blush - 2
Revlon Smoky Eye Shadow - 1
Balanced Budget

Rebates Submitted
Rite Aid SCR #41 - $2.99
Rite Aid SCR #580 - Glam Camp Scarf and coupon club

Expenses
Rite Aid - $33.02
CVS - $4.06
Harris Teeter - $3.46
Giant - $11.85
Total: $52.39

Even with my big mistake, I still came close to my budget, thanks to some awesome deals at Harris Teeter and Giant. I am going into next week with $71.00 in UP Rewards to spend at Rite Aid and $21.00 in Extra Care Bucks for CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment