Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekly Roundup #40 - Sep 30 to Oct 6, 2012

Each week I list my purchases and what I spent in my Weekly Roundup. You may notice that I haven't bought milk in weeks. That is because I stocked up when it was free at Harris Teeter Super Doubles and froze it. I take a carton out of the freezer daily, and it has to sit at room temperature for several hours, then be shaken up really well to defrost. Otherwise, we end up with ice flakes in the milk and the kids have to use a strainer to pour in on their cereal!

Purchases
Food
My Essentials Whole Wheat Bread - 1
Cookie Monster
Iceburg Lettuce - 1
Bunch Bananas - 1
Seedless Cucumber - 1
Hormel Compleats - 2
Bumblebee Tuna - 2
Gwaltney Bologna - 3
Gwaltney Hot Dogs - 3
Sargento Ricotta Cheese (32 oz) - 1
Food Lion Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles - 1
Barilla Microwave Meals - 8
Quaker Medleys - 12
Tostitos Salsa - 2
Ritz Crackers - 2  
Goldfish Cheddar Crackers - 4
Tastykake Crimpets - 2
Lays Stax - 3
Oreo Cookies - 1
Honeymaid Graham Crackers - 2
Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin - 1
Lipton Tea (12 pack) - 2
Pepsi Next (2 liter) - 2

Household
Febreze Noticeables Warmer Kit - 1
Decorator Reveal Lightbulbs - 1 (Clearanced at Rite Aid)
Lysol Power & Free Spray - 2
CVS Green Bag Tag - 1
Schick Quattro Razors (3 pack) - 4
Purex Detergent with Zout - 1
Magnetic Photo Frames -1 (clearanced at Rite Aid)

Health & Beauty
Dial Men's Bodywash - 3
ChapStick - 6
Carefree Pantiliners - 8
Herbal Essences Shampoo - 2
Clear Men Scalp Therapy Shampoo - 2
Herbal Essences Mousse - 2
Pantene Shampoo - 8
Degree Adrenaline Deodorant - 2
Gas-X - 2
Sundown Naturals Vitamin D - 2
Bayer Contour USB meter - 1
Coupon shopping cartoon
Rebates Submitted
Accu-Check Nano - $9.99
Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Makeup - $25.00
Bud Light Tostitos Salsa MIR - $4.00

Expenses
Rite Aid - $9.78
CVS - $8.21
Food Lion - $11.07
Giant - $14.48
Total - $43.54

I came in well under budget this week, despite the fact that my husband spent $5.00 on TastyKakes so that he could get some cash back with his debit card and not pay an ATM fee. I would have gotten an apple! I'm especially pleased that I will get back in rebates close to what I spent this week. I will probably break even after Saving Star deposits. Proof that the more you do something, the better you get at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment