Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Fabulous Harris Teeter Trip - 11/10/12


Here is what I picked up today at Harris Teeter for $2.02! After I got home, I realized that my ZVR's for the Diamond Salt products did not come off, so I should have only paid $1.27. My total before coupons was $64.54. In addition to coupons, I paid with a $4.00 catalina that I got from Rite Aid today for buying 4 Reach toothbrushes. Also, I will be getting a deposit of $2.40 to my Saving Star account and a rebate of $2.49 on the Progresso Soup Starter that will make this trip a Money Maker!

Theresa's Harris Teeter trip on 11-10-12

My original scenario for the cereal Instant Savings deal included 2 Original Cheerios and 2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereals, but after I posted I found coupons for 75 cents off the Cheerios Multigrain cereal from the Food Lion kiosk that made for a better deal.

In addition to the deals I already posted HERE, I found a few more:

Dawn Dish Soap - 99 cents
FREE with the 50 cent coupon from the 10/28 P&G insert. Money Maker if you still have the 50 cent ZVR ecoupon!

Ricola Cough Drops - $1.09,  Buy One Get One! Single Price
FREE with the 75 cent coupon from the 10/14 Red Plum insert, doubled!

Smart Balance Buttery Spread - $1.35, Buy One Get One! Single Price
FREE when you use the coupon for 75 cents that you can print HERE, doubled!

Minute Rice Ready to Serve - $1.24 Clearance price
4 cents with the coupon for 60 cents that you can print HERE!

Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles - 59 cents, Buy One Get One! Single Price 
9 cents with the coupon to save $1.00 on 2 from the 10/14 Smart Source insert!

Chex Cereal - $1.99
Get a $3.00 instant savings when you buy 4 General Mills cereals in one transaction.
24 cents each when you do this:
1) Load the Saving Star coupon to save $1.00 off two
2) Load the ZVR ecoupon to your Vic card to save $1.00 off two
3) Use 2 coupons to save $1.00 off 2 from the 11/11 Smart Source insert or that you can print here:
$1.00 off any TWO BOXES of Chex cereals
4) Buy 4 boxes for $7.96 minus $3.00 instant savings = $4.96
5) Pay $1.96 after coupons and ZVR and get back $1.00 from Saving Star!

Hungry Jack Pancake & Waffle Mix - $1.97
87 cents with this coupon, doubled:
$0.55 off any Hungry Jack Pancake Mix or Syrup

Finally, here is a nice freebie offer from the Harris Teeter Facebook page:  Enter Harris Teeter's Taste & Tell contest before midnight on 11/13! The first 2000 valid VIC card members will get a FREE box of H.T. Traders Prairie Harvest Crunch Crackers! They come in:
-- Multi Grain
-- Raisin Rosemary
-- Granola
-- Cranberry
HT will load an electronic coupon to your VIC-card which you can use to claim the free crackers between Nov. 21st and Dec. 11th.
See details HERE!

1 comment:

  1. What a great trip. Makes me want to live near a Harris Teeter, but no such luck.

    Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete