Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Giant Pork Deal and Prescription Offer!



Yesterday I went to Giant to take advantage of the Saving Star rebate on fresh pork. In order to get the most bang for my buck, I picked out the smallest, and therefore cheapest, pork loin and chops that I could find. They were the Giant brand and I was careful to get a pork loin with no seasoning, as specified in the offer:



My total for this purchase was $13.46 with tax, but after my Saving Star credit, the final cost will be $7.46! 

When I paid this wonderful coupon popped out out of the Catalina machine to get $25.00 worth of free groceries for transferring a prescription to the pharmacy at Giant:



We currently only have one prescription in the family, which resides at Rite Aid, but it will be finding a new home at Giant this week! I haven't been lucky finding good deals on Halloween candy this year, so I may use this coupon to cover that expense. 

Then, hopefully, Rite Aid will have one of those coupons in their ad again soon to get a $25.00 UP Reward for transferring a prescription to them, and I can move it back again! 

If you have prescriptions to move but don't have this coupon, you can fill them at Harris Teeter for free food



2 comments:

  1. They didn't have that offer here in PA in my saving star, you were lucky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make it over to Giant and get the pork too. It is such a good deal to get all that money back and get something to fill the freezer for down the road. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete