Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Giant Gift Card Promo for 4X Gas Points!


Giant supermarket is running a promotion through December 4, 2014 to get 4X the usual number of gas points when you purchase gift cards. Normally they credit you one gas point per dollar spent. The promo excludes American Express, Visa, and Mastercard.

This morning I purchased 3 Shell gift cards worth $25.00 each and a Giant gift card worth $25.00. I received a total of 300 gas points, so I assume the Giant store cards also do not work for this deal. I'll be going back tomorrow to pick up a prescription and will check with customer service.

Nice deal if you need gift card for the holidays or for rebates, or just want to stock up on gas or restaurant cards for yourself! 




2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I tried to do the deal with Giant cards but it didn't work. Customer Service confirmed that when I complained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband needs to fly soon. I am buying Southwest Airlines gift cards.

    ReplyDelete