Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Rite Aid "Black Friday" Shopping Trip!

This week I spent my weekly grocery budget at Rite Aid. I didn't make it to the store for the Black Friday deals until Saturday, and I had no UP Rewards to help me out, so my total with tax came to $51.49 for all this loot (plus a Nivea creme tin that missed the photo op):

The Rite Aid At Home tape didn't produce UP Rewards, so it will be returned, bringing my total oop to $49.49. I received $48.49 in UP Rewards from this purchase to use over the next two weeks. I hope to roll many of the UP's, but if I can't, they will go to cereal, condiments, snacks, paper products and whatever other good sales I find. 



I was very happy with this trip, even though it cost me so much out of pocket, because I now have nearly all the stocking stuffers that I need for my 3 teens this Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. The tape UPs didn't print for me either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tape didn't print for me neither.. I just let it go, since so much was free after UPS.. I love my girls at my Rite aid.

    ReplyDelete