Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Freebie at Saving Star & Sargento Deal!


This weekend the Saving Star Friday Freebie is a free box of Jell-O Gelatin or Pudding (3.8 oz)! 

While you logged into your Saving Star account, be sure to save this offer to use with free Sargento Tastings cheese at Harris Teeter this week:



Also, I noticed that there are two different coupons at coupons.com for 75 cents off Sargento Tastings cheese, which means you should be able to get 4 prints off one computer. That will give you $6.00 towards the $10.00 that you need for the Saving Star offer without spending anything but tax! 

Thanks, Alison P! 

2 comments:

  1. No problem!!! It is a great deal and I hope that I can get my coupons printed and hit a few Harris Teeter tomorrow and see what they have :) Is it only one kind again on sale??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Express Lane shows all the flavors for that price at my store.

      Delete