Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Free Ritz Crackers at MyCokeRewards.com


MyCokeRewards (MCR) is a progrm that allows you to get free items, enter sweepstakes, and receive coupons for FREE Coke products by entering the codes you find on beverages made by the Coca Cola company. These include Coke, Minute Maid, Nestea, Powerade, Dasani, Fresca, Mellow Yellow, Mr. Pibb, Sprite and Seagrams.

The codes are located inside the cardboard multi-packs and under the lids of the bottles. Every Wednesday MCR has a special deal, and occasionally they have items go "on sale" for a lower number of points than usual.

Right now you can get a coupon for a FREE box of Triscuits, Wheat Thins or Ritz Crackers with 165 points. I got 3 because I have an account for myself, one for my husband, and one for my teenage son. Anyone over the age of 13 can sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment