Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, January 6, 2012

My Super Harris Teeter Doubles Trip!



E-VIC special: Honey Bunches of Oats - $1.97
- $1.00/1 Internet Printable:  Click Here
=FREE (limit 2)
These did not have a tag at my store, so I had a cashier scan them just to make sure of the price. Some folks have reported having an issue with the fact that this coupon is from the Walmart website, but it is a manufacturer's coupon and should be accepted by any store.

Pringles Stix - $1.49
- $1.00 from the Proctor & Gamble insert of 1-1-2011
-.50 ZVR
= FREE
My coupon doubled to make the Pringles Stix free, so the .50 ZVR went to other items in my basket!

Margaret Holmes Collard Greens - .67
- .75/2 from All You magazine ( December)
= FREE
(I have a subscription to this magazine, which is only sold at Walmart, but some areas also got this coupon in the Smart Source of 12-4-2011).

Smart Balance Milk (1/2 gallon) - $1.50
- .75 from the Smart Source insert of 1-8-2011
(I got this early with the "free" local newspaper)
= FREE

Barilla Whole Grain pasta  - $1.29
- $1 from the Smart Source of 1-8-2012
=  .29
(I normally never pay for pasta, but I will send off for a rebate on this to get back $1.29, so $1 profit!)

Gold Fish Bread  - $2.99
- $1 peelie coupon from Gold Fish crackers
= .99

Tampax Pearl 18-20 ct - $3.99
- $1.00 from the Proctor & Gamble insert of 1-1-2012
- $2.00 ZVR
=FREE

Oral B Floss - $2.99
-$1.00 PG 1-1-1
-$1.00 ZVR
=FREE

Also pictured are some cute insulated lunch bags that I found on clearance for .82 each.

You need to have a VIC card in order to qualify for these prices. A ZVR is an electronic coupon that you "load" on to your VIC card from the Harris Teeter website before going to the store. It can only be used once, but will stack on top of an insert or internet coupon.

I'm looking foward to going back for more FREE MILK after my 2 Sunday papers get delivered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment