Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, June 11, 2012

Harris Teeter Super Doubles - 6/20-6/26


Harris Teeter will be hosting another Super Doubles event the week of June 20-26, 2012!

Super Doubles is when Harris Teeter will allow you to double any coupon with a face value up to $1.98. You may use 3 identical coupons per shopping trip, except for internet printable (IP) coupons, which are limited to 2 identical ones. Harris Teeter will double a maximum of 20 coupons per day, although you can use more than that at face value.

Here are my tips to prepare for Super Doubles:
- Load all the of e-VIC coupons to your card now! You never know which items may come out to be free in a few weeks.
- Set aside high value coupons ($1.00, $1.25, $1.50, and $1.75) that may result in super cheap or free items.
- I prepare a binder just for my Super Doubles shopping. Although you can only use a few of each coupon per day, you can visit once a day during the week, so I put as many multiples as I can of each coupon in my baseball card slots. My binder also includes the Harris Teeter coupon policy and my shopping list.

Harris Teeter coupon binder
My Harris Teeter Binder

Recyclebank used to have a coupon good for $10.00 off a $50.00 shopping trip at Harris Teeter, but I was not able to find it recently. There is a coupon for $1.00 off two cans of Bumble Bee tuna available. This coupon normally costs 100 points at Recyclebank, but is currently "on sale" for 50 points. It may turn out to be a good deal at Super Doubles.

Stay tuned for my list of Super Doubles Freebies as we get closer to the date!

No comments:

Post a Comment