Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Coke Rewards Bonus Points


My Coke Rewards

If you participate in the My Coke Rewards program, you can earn 10 Bonus Points per day between now and July 31, 2012! All you have to do is enter two codes from a 20 oz, 2 liter or 12-pack purchase, then enter the Bonus Code:  Coke2012.

Not only will you receive 10 extra points, but you will also win a free entry into MCR's "Coca-Cola 8-Pack of Athletes" Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes gives you a chance win a $50 Visa gift card, a coupon for a free 12-pack of Coca-Cola, or a free digital music download. You can read all the details HERE.

Coca Cola 8-pack of Athletes sweepstakes

Did you know that anyone age 13 or older can have a MCR rewards account? In our household we have 3 accounts: one for me, one for my husband, and one for my teenage son. If you don't already have an account and would like to earn 50 points for signing up, send me an email, and I will send you a referral link.  

2 comments:

  1. Theresa, I have Luna Bar Qs; Get in touch w/me. Easy2save

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the new Sip and Scan program, you can get to an assortment of encounters, such as rewards, sweepstakes, advantages, and customized meetings. The site says that you can even give to Coke Rewards for Schools and causes.

    ReplyDelete