Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, June 22, 2012

Weekly Roundup #24 & 25 - June 13-30


This past week I bought a lot of great stuff that I don't have time to list here and I paid very little for it, because between Super Doubles at Harris Teeter and the profits I made from gift cards at Giant, I spent almost nothing out of pocket. I did have an initial investment of $54.95 for the first gift card, so combined with my expenses in Week #22 ($71.18) and Week #23 ($85.53), I'm going to call my total expenses for the month of June $211.66. A tad over my $200 goal, but my freezer is stuffed and I have some catalinas and gift card balances left to use yet.



Jeff with Vice President Biden during his visit to Irbil, Iraq


Next week I will not be shopping from my grocery budget. My husband returned home today after a year long assignment in Iraq and we will be vacationing until July 19th.



I will try to pop in now and then to check on the blog, but I will not have constant internet access or ability to verify deals until I get back, so I hope to see all you wonderful readers again when I return!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. liked the good program. there is something to think about ...
    Thank you very much for a wonderful resource !!!

    ReplyDelete