Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Food Lion Deals - July 25-31, 2012



This week there are some great Food Lion Internet Printable (FLIP) coupons that you can print out and pair with Saving Star deposits to make items cheap or free.

Click HERE to print:
- $1.00 off 2 Kellogg's Cereals
- $1.00 off 2 pkgs Holly Farms boneless chicken
- $1.00 off 2 Birdseye Steamfresh Chef's Favorites
- 50¢ off My Essentials Cookies

Click HERE to print:
- $1.00 off a $7.00 Purchase in the Meat Department
- $1.00 off a $5.00 Purchase in the Produce Department
- $1 off a $5.00 Purchase of any My Essentials™ Items

Remember - if something is on sale, these coupons will work off the regular price.





Be sure to activate these coupons at Saving Star before you shop:

My Essentials Bread or Buns - 25¢
My Essentials Cereal - 75¢
My Essentials Ketchup - 40¢
My Essentials Jelly - 40¢
My Essentials Eggs - 35¢
My Essentials Potato Chips - 50¢
My Essentials Cookies - 50¢
My Essentials Pancake Syrup -50¢

Also, remember to scan your MVP card at the entrance kiosk. When I stopped in this evening I got a coupon for 75¢ off any My Essentials Rice and 30¢ off My Essentials Bread or Buns.

Here is what I bought:
My Essentials Rice (3 lb bag) - Regular $3.39 - MVP price $1.56
My Essentials Cranberry Sauce - Regular $1.79 - MVP price 97¢
My Essentials Homestyle White Bread - $1.05
My Essentials Zoo Cookies - 89¢
Total - $4.47

Minus the following coupons:
$1.00 FLIP off $5.00 My Essentials Items (based on regular price)
75¢ store coupon from kiosk for My Essentials Rice
50¢ FLIP coupon off My Essentials cookies
30¢ store coupon from kiosk off My Essentials bread
Total coupons = $2.55



After adding on 5¢ tax I paid $1.97, but I will receive deposits of 50¢ from Saving Star for the cookies and .25 from Saving Star for the bread, making my final total $1.22.

No comments:

Post a Comment