Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Coke Rewards Bonus Points!



My Coke Rewards®

Last month I posted how you could earn 10 Bonus Points at My Coke Rewards HERE. This deal is still in effect through July 31st.

Now you can earn an additional 20 Bonus Points per day by entering these two codes, each of which is worth 10 points:

10096122897198  and   10096071476917

These code will also "unlock" 7 special offers for you, listed in an Exclusive Family Dollar Rewards Catalog.


Sprite® Graffiti Art Inspired Decals - 10 Points
Spend image

Sprite® T-Shirt - 50 Points
Spend image


Sprite® Baseball Hat - 50 Points
Spend image


POWERADE® Drawstring Bag - 50 Points
Spend image


Coupon for $1 off one (1) Cheez-It 6.5oz or larger - 15 Points

It is "Bricks coupon", so you can print it twice by hitting the back browser 3 times after the first print. 
Spend image
$20 VISA® Gift Card -1000 Points
Spend image
If you have already entered the codes, then navigated away, you can still see the offers by clicking at the top where it says "My Special Offers" right next to "My Account".


You will also get a free contest entry into the "Meet LeBron James Sweepstakes"!










5 comments:

  1. It's amazing that you can earn these points every day! No other blog has mentioned that fact, by the way. I keep doing it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a 3rd one you can enter every day for 10 bonus points a free contest entry: 10095913378567

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these! I've entered all four today and requested my free Nabisco crackers coupon. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm up to 298 points. I usually don't drink soda so I just rely on caps I find on the road. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome. I never buy soda unless I have freebie coupon for it, and I find most of my codes in the dumpster!

    ReplyDelete