Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Big Deal at Food Lion



Food Lion is running their Big Deal promotion this week, from July 18-24, 2012. It works like this:

Buy 10 participating items and save $5.00 instantly.
Buy 20 participating items and save $10.00 instantly.
Buy 30 participating items and save $15.00 instantly.


Click HERE to see a list of participating items.

You can print out a coupon worth $5.00 off a $30.00 purchase when you click HERE and combine it with the Big Deal!
 
Here is a scenario for cheap Brawny paper towels:
Buy 30 single rolls at $1.00 each = $30.00
Use the $5.00 coupon above to bring your total down to $25.00
Get the Big Deal instant savings of $15.00
Pay $10.00 or 33 cents per roll! 




You can mix and match with this scenario for Angel Soft toilet paper:
Buy 30 4-packs at $1.00 each = $30.00
Use the $5.00 coupon above to bring your total down to $25.00
Get the Big Deal instant savings of $15.00
Pay $10.00 for 120 rolls or 9 cents per roll!


Click HERE for some great Food Lion Internet Printable (FLIP) coupons that you can print out:
$1.00 Off a $5 Purchase of Butcher's Brand Beef
$2.00 Off a $7.00 Purchase in the Produce Department
$1 Off Any $3.00 Purchase in My Essentials Items

These coupons will work on the pre-sale price!    

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! I have to say I missed your deal postings in the weeks you've been gone. I didn't know what to buy at the drug stores, ha ha ha! I look forward to all these posts because they really go above and beyond the regular couponing blogs. I plan to do this deal above today or tomorrow--hopefully they have stock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this deal yesterday! I substituted some Oscar Mayer select items - I had a coupon for free Cold Cuts, and I found the hot dogs marked down with peelie coupons on them to save $1.00 when you bought a hot dog and a packages of cold cuts together. My total came to $5.00 plus tax down from starting balance of $30.42.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPARKLE PAPER TOWELS are also part of the Big Deal and also on sale for $1.00!

    ReplyDelete