Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Best Giant Deals - June 8-14, 2012


Giant food logo

Giant has a Celebrate Father's Day promotion this week to spend $50.00 on gift cards and receive a Catalina coupon good for $10.00 on your next order!

Although the ad only shows four gift cards, in the past this promo has worked on all gift cards sold at Giant except for Giant grocery store cards (as specified in the ad). The Visa gift card has an activation fee of $4.95, but after receiving your $10 cat, it is still a money maker!
Celebrate Father's Day gift card deal with $10 catalina oyno
This deal is ROLLING!
You can use the $10 catalina that you got from your last gift card on your next gift card, pay $40 and get back another $10 catalina.

The deal does NOT double. If you spend $100 on gift cards, you will only get one $10 catalina, so do separate transactions.

My Shopping Trip Today

My total for these items was $58.40 after coupons and instant savings.  I used 4 ice cream coupons, plus two coupons that came in the mail to get the OJ for free and 200 bonus gas points when you spend $50.00 with your Giant card this week. I got back a $10 catalina and have $50.00 on the Visa card to use for my next shopping trip.
Giant shopping trip Yosicle Breyer's ice cream Visa gift card
The catalina coupon expires on June 16, 2012.

---------------------------------------- Cheap------------------------------------------
Pampers Wipes Soft Pack (60-72 ct.) – $1.99
49 cents each when you use the 75 cent coupon that you can print HERE doubled.
Pampers Wipes Soft Pack
---------------------------------Instant Savings-------------------------------------

June is National Dairy Month

Buy 4 participating frozen dairy items & Get $4 Off Instantly

These included items are $3.00 each:
Breyer’s All Natural Ice Cream (48 fl oz)
Klondike Ice Cream (14-27 oz)
Magnum or Magnum Mini’s Ice Cream Bars (10.14-11.1 fl oz)
Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream (16 fl oz)
Popsicle Ice Pops (19.2-39.6 oz)
Good Humor Novelties or Ice Cream Cups  (15-21 fl oz)

Yosicle scenario:
Popsicle YosicleBuy 4 Popsicle Yosicles for $3.00 each = $12.00
Use 4 coupons for $1.00 that you can print HERE
Pay $8.00 minus $4.00 instant savings
Total = $4.00 or $1.00 each!


Magnum Ice Cream scenario:
Print a coupon HERE to save $1.50 off two boxes and combine with a new catalina offer to get a coupon good for $2.00 on your next order when you buy two or more Magnum ice creams treats.

Magnum ice cream

Buy 2 Magnums and 2 Yosicles for
$12.00 - $4.00 instant savings = $8.00
Use 1 Magnum coupon and 2 Yosicle coupons to take $3.50 off your bill.
Pay $4.50 and get back a cat for $2.00.
Your cost will work out to 63 cents each!



Other coupons:

Klondike Choco Taco - Get a coupon for $1.00 when you play a quick "Memory Freeze" matching game HERE. There is also a $1.00 Yosicle coupon that can be printed from the site.

Breyers Blasts - Print a 50 cent coupon HERE or use the 75 cent coupon that I posted about HERE (no longer available).

Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream (16 fl oz) - There is a $1.00 tearpad coupon good on one pint.

                

4 comments:

  1. I'm going in a few minutes to do the Magnum and Breyer's deal because I have those 75 cent coupons that are NLA. Should come out to $1.50 total if that Catalina deal works out. I'll also pick up some gift cards! Thanks for the head's up about only one per transaction. (That reminds me--did you see the Home Improvement gift card deal at Rite Aid? I did 2 in one transaction and got both $10 UPR).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did, Diana. I am planning to get those Home Improvement cards at Rite Aid today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got back from a great trip to Giant and a so-so trip to HT. At Giant, I won a $10 Giant gift card while paying during a "random" drawing! Yay! And the ice cream deal worked out just right--two Breyers and 2 Magnums took off $4 and I got the $2 Cat. I also bought 2 $25 gift cards (book store and a restaurant--one for a gift and one for me) and got the $10 OYNO Cat.
    At HT, I learned that since I just signed up for the E-vic coupons, they aren't good for 7 days! So I had to return the Gevalia coffee, unfortunately. Also, I learned that some of their E-vic deals are good only one day so when I tried it, it no longer applied today. She gave it to me at the e-vic sale price anyway, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear that. I have been an e-VIC member for a while, so I didn't realize that the coupons weren't effective immediately. HT can be a little tricky until you get the hang of it. They do have certain e-VIC items in each ad that are only good on Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete