Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, May 24, 2012

More Giant Deals, May 18-24, 2012

I came across a couple of last minute Giant deals that I wanted to share with my readers.

Breyers Ice Cream - $2.50
Buy 7 and get 200 gas points
Use the 75 cent coupon for Breyers Blasts that you can print here.
Pay $1.00 each after it doubles.
Pay $7.00 for 7 cartons and save $5.00 on gas if your tank holds 25 gallons.
One dollar is my stock up price for a carton of ice cream. If you can't print 7 coupons, substitute the Knorr side dishes for $1.00.
Thanks, RunToSave!

Ocean Spray Juice - $2.00
Buy 2 and Get a Free 4-pack of Sparkling Juice
I posted a deal here that you could do with the Buy One Get One Free coupon. I wasn't able to print one, so I put together this deal:
Buy 2 Ocean Spray Juices = $4.00
Use 2 coupons for 50 cents off each (these start with 99 and therefore will not double).
Use the $1.00 coupon for Ocean Spray Sparkling that you can print here. The Giant Personal Saving for this deal is reportedly coming off as $3.79 (regular price) instead of $3.49 (sale price), so your final total for 3 items would be $1.70 or 57 cents each! 

Be on the lookout for these "No Wine Purchase Required" Mail in Rebate Offers:

Gnarly Head Mail in Rebate -
Save $3.00 on Take and Bake Pizza

Sutter Home Winery - Build A Better Burger
This one includes several coupons plus a Mail in Rebate to Purchase Beef and Save $2.00

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Theresa. I was able to do the Fresh Takes/Oscar Mayer deal this morning. Woohoo!

    I noticed that I had some scan it deals that are good this week. .75/2 Chi-chi Mexican items and .75/2 chocolate chips. How do you do the scan it with coupons? I've never tried to do scan it before. I'm going to make one more trip to Giant before this sale is over.

    The Oscar Mayer deal is especially helpful. My husband takes his lunch every morning. Eating in town can cost $10-15 every day!

    Thanks, Ann in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! You can keep "rolling" your Oscar Mayer catalina coupon to buy more lunchmeat. Get 5 more for $5.00, use your coupon for $4.00, pay $1.00, and get another coupon for $4.00!

    I love to use the hand scanner so I know exactly how much things cost and what I will owe at the register. You can use it with a cashier or at self checkout. The Scan It coupons will stack with your manufacturer's coupons, but will only come off on one item. Great example: Next week Chi-chi's Tortillas will be $1.50. If you buy 2 for $3.00, your 75 cent Scan It will come off to make your balance $2.25. Then you can also use 2 of the 50 cent coupons from the 5/20 Smart Source insert, which will double to $1.00 each, and pay 25 cents for 2 packs of tortillas!!

    ReplyDelete