Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Southern States $10.00 Coupon

Southern States Cooperative

Check your Loudoun County Times newspaper for an advertisement from Southern States with a coupon good for $10.00 off a $75.00 purchase! Southern States is a farmer owned cooperative with stores in Leesburg, Middleburg, and Purcellville.

You can also register for an account at their website here to print out a coupon good for $5.00 on your next $25.00 purchase.

Today my husband decided he needed a wheelbarrow, so I rode along to Southern States with him to make the purchase. The wheelbarrow he selected came to $69.99. I grabbed some plants for my garden - bell peppers for $1.99 and onions for $3.99, and added them to our bill.


That brought our total up to $75.97. After we used the coupon, we saved $5.00 on the price of the wheelbarrow and got the plants for free!
Growing our own produce is one of the ways I keep our grocery bill down. It doesn't require a lot of effort - just a spot for a box and the initial cost of the soil and plants or seeds - so I was thrilled to get some free starter plants!


No comments:

Post a Comment