Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weekly Roundup #11 - March 13-19, 2012

I shopped like crazy this week at Giant to take advantage of their Frozen Food promotion. Not only are both my small and large freezers full now, but I earned a catalina coupon for 10% off my next grocery trip for having spent $75 on frozen foods. Check the bottom of your receipt to see where you stand - this program is going on all month!


My big freezer

           
















Purchases         
Food
- Gallon milk (1)
- Special K granola bars (5)        
- Special K Fruit Crisps (2)
- Breyers Ice Cream (15)           
- IHOP at home breakfast (3)
- Mrs. Paul's Parchment fish (2)  
- Birds Eye Steamfresh veggies (16)
- Farm Rich appetizers (8)          
- Ellio's pizza (29)
- Superpretzel (1)                    
- McCain's potatoes (1)
- Bertolli marinara sauce (2)        
- Yakisoba noodles (8)
- Smucker's Uncrustables (18)    
- Pepperidge Farm Swirl bread (4)
- Mentos gum (12)
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese (5)
- Cabbage (1)

Health and Beauty
L'Oreal Youth Code Cleanser

Refunds:
- DGUSA Save $5.00 on meat (No Beer Purchase Required)  

Expenditures     
Rite Aid - $ 1.71
Giant - $48.28
Total: $49.99

This week I barely stayed within my $50.00 budget, but I got so many great deals, I won't have to worry about buying certain foods (Elio's frozen pizza and Uncrustables) for a long while!

1 comment:

  1. I think I need you to come organize my freezer. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete