Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weekly Roundup #12 - March 20-26

This week my shopping trips focused on the Harris Teeter "Triple Coupons" event and the continued Frozen Food Month promotion at Giant. I was able to "roll" my $10 frozen food catalinas at Giant into several deals producing more catalinas, then spent the last one on Gatorade for my husband - an item for which I rarely find coupons.

Purchases  
Food
- Gallon milk (1)                                                                     
- Celery (1)
- Fiber One Cereal (1)
- Planters Nutrition Bars (18)
- DeWafelbakker    Blueberry pancakes (2)
- Kraft Bagel-fuls (4)
- Maruchan Yakisoba noodles (8)
- Nasoya Tofu (2)
- Starkist Tuna (4)
- Campbell's Tomato Soup (12)
- Hormel Chili (4)
- Hormel Compleats meals (11)
- Chex Snacks Mix (1)
- Land O Lakes Half and Half (2)
- Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry juice (1)
- Simply Orange juice (1)
- Silk Almond Choc Milk (1)
- Gatorade, 32 oz bottle (6)
- Gatorade powder (1)
- Tetley Tea Bags, family size (1)
- Mentos gum (7)
- Sweethearts (1) - big bag I found on clearance for 22 cents

Health and Beauty
- False eyelashes for my daughter's part in the Wizard of Oz

Household
- Mardi Gras Napkins, 250 ct. (2)

Refunds:
- Minute Maid Enhanced Juice

I purchased this Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice on impulse at Harris Teeter, even though I didn't have a coupon for it, when I saw this "Love It Or It's Free" hangtag. The inside of the form says "Try 59 oz. Minute Maid Enhanced Juice or Enhanced Lemonade. If you don't love it, we will refund your purchase price. While I may like the juice, I don't like the price of $3.69!

Expenditures     
Rite Aid - $4.96
Giant - $20.42
Harris Teeter - $13.46
Total: $39.84

I'm pleased to be under budget this week since I went over the first week of March. My running total for the month thus far is $153.82.


1 comment: