Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, August 6, 2012

Glade Expressions Money Maker at Giant!


Here is a great deal that I did thanks to a tip from Silvia at RunToSave.

First, print the coupon for $3.00 off the new Glade Expressions Mist Starter Kit HERE. You can print the coupon twice.

Next, look for it at Giant. The kit is currently on sale for $3.00 and comes in "pineapple & mangosteen" (yellow) or "linen and italian mandarin" (blue).


The kit will ring up for $3.15 with tax, and the coupon will take off $3.00, so you will pay 15 cents.

Then, you will receive a catalina coupon for $1.00 on your next order!

I didn't know if both catalinas would print out together, so I bought mine in separate transaction. Also, I wanted two receipts for the Try Me Free offer.

The hangtag says to send your receipt along with the tag, the UPC, and a form that you can print HERE to get your purchase price back.

The form says it is for a Money Back Guarantee, but the tag clearly says "Try Me Free after mail-in rebate" (sales tax not included), so I plan to check "Other" under reasons for dissatisfaction and write in that I just wanted to try it.

If I get another $3.00 by mail, this will be a free product and $4.00 money maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment