Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Awesome Giant Shopping Trip!

Today I stopped into Giant and bought a few of the deals that I posted about HERE and HERE. This is a photo of my trip:

Shopping trip - Giant

I was really excited about the Perdue chicken. They were Buy One, Get one Free and I found two packages that were $5.97 each. Both of them had $1.00 off store coupons because they were nearing the "sell by" date. After I used my two $1.00 manufacturer's coupons from Facebook, I paid 99 cents each for boneless, skinless chicken breasts!

The Giant bath tissue was $2.00 and I used a catalina coupon for $1.50 off your next purchase of toilet paper to get it for 50 cents.

The Herbal Essence shampoo was discontinued and advertised for $1.89. I used another catalina coupon to save $1.50 off your next shampoo purchase to pay 39 cents for it.

The Peach Rings candy were on clearance for 25 cents.

My entire trip cost $11.72 and I got back a catalina coupon to save $10.00 on my next shopping trip!

Catalina coupon for $10.00

Be on the lookout for new coupon booklets called Meal Planning 101 that look like this:

Meal Planning 101 Giant Coupon Booklet

I found them located near the entrance of my store. In addition to tips and recipe, there are some great coupons inside including one for $1.00 off any Oscar Mayer Lunchables Lunch Combination with Smoothies that you can use with the instant savings/catalina deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment