Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, February 11, 2013

Last Minute Harris Teeter Deals through February 12, 2013


Here is a pic of my shopping trip to Harris Teeter tonight. I went back for the Pillsbury crescent rolls that I posted about HERE, because they were out the other day. My total was was $22.76, but after coupons I owed $5.79. I "paid" with a $1.50 catalina from Campbell's Go Soup and a $4.00 Walgreens RR from the Fiber Choice deal, so my out of pocket cost was 29 cents!!!

Kashi Blackberry Hills Cereal - $2.20
70 cents with the 75 cent coupon that you can print HERE (use zip code 85254), doubled. (I previously posted about a $1.00 coupon, but the 75 cent one makes for a better deal).

Cabot Aged Cheddar Cheese - $2.39
89 cents with the 75 cent coupon that you can print HERE (use zip code 33033), doubled!

Smart Balance Buttery Spread - $1.77 BOGO single price
27 cents with the 75 cent coupon that you can print HERE, doubled!

Smart Balance Spreadable Butter - $2.00 (not pictured)
Money Maker with the $1.00 ZVR ecoupon that you can load to your Vic card and the 75 cent coupon that you can print HERE, doubled!

No comments:

Post a Comment