Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Subway Footlong Frenzy - Win 40 Bonus MyCokeRewards Points!

Footlong Frenzy


Subway has a new Instant Win Game called Footlong Frenzy. You can register HERE to win a myriad of prizes including:

- FREE FOOTLONGS FOR LIFE!
- $8.00 SUBWAY Cards
- 2013 Jeep Compass
- YEAR OF TRAVEL ON SOUTHWEST AIRLINES (awarded as 24 round trip tickets)*
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES ROUND TRIP TICKETS
- $200.00 SOUTHWEST AIRLINE GIFT CARD
- $1,000.00 Cash
- $2.00 Subway Gift Card
- Free Chips (awarded as a $2.00 Subway gift card)
- Free 20 OZ Coca Cola Product (awarded as 40 MCR points)
*You must be 18+ to win a Southwest Airlines prize. 

After registering, use the bonus code southwest to enter the contest!

Other places to find codes include:
- Specially marked packages of Doritos chips
- Specially marked 30 oz. Subway promotional cups
- Subway restaurant email newsletters
- Subways Facebook page or Twitter

I just won 40 My Coke Rewards points. The game ends on March 8th. Good Luck!!

4 comments:

  1. I won 40 coke points too!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won free chips and a Coke. I hope I don't have to use them at Subway, although I bet I do. Either way, thanks!

    ReplyDelete