Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Harris Teeter Super Double Coupons - List #5

Here is what I got at Harris Teeter last night for a total of $10.53. I needed two pictures to get it all in!  I'll be getting back $1.00 from Saving Star for the Yoplait Greek yogurts. I already earned $2.25 from Ibotta as well:  25 cents for the milk,  $1.00 for the So Delicious, and 50 cents for the Naked Juices, plus a 50 cent Triple Play bonus for purchasing 3 rebate items on the same receipt. That made the total for this shopping trip $8.28!



I thought my balance seemed high, and after I reviewed my receipt at home I found out that the Essential Green Evolution Fresh Juice rang up for $4.99 instead of $3.49 because it was not an "organic juice." 



The Sunny D Chillers each had a coupon underneath the label for 55 cents off any 2 Tangy Original products that doesn't expire until 12/31/2014.



There is a new ZVR for 75 cents off Golden Grahams cereal which is on sale for $2.00.  Use it with the $1.00 printable coupon (no longer available) or this one for a money maker:
$0.75 off ONE BOX Golden Grahams cereal

Here are a few more match ups for the last day of Super Doubles:

Oral-B Complete Toothbrush - $2.49
- $1.00 ZVR
- $1.00 coupon from the 6/1 P&G insert
= Money Maker!

L'Oreal Advanced Shampoo / Conditioner - $4.99
- $5.00 off 2 ZVR
- $2.00 coupon from the 6/29 Red Plum insert
= Money Maker when you buy 2 and use 2 coupons!

Vintage Seltzer Water - 47 cents Buy One Get One Free Single Price
- $1.00 off 4 coupon from the 6/22 Smart Source insert
= 4 Free!

7-UP Ten, 2 liter bottle - $1.49
- this coupon:
$1.00 off ONE 12-pack cans 7UP TEN & TEN Flavors
= 2 Free!

Starbucks Iced Coffee, 11 oz - $2.00
- $1.00 coupon that you can print HERE
= Free!

Benedryl Itch Relief Stick - $3.99
- $2.00 coupon that you can print HERE
= Free!

Marie Callender's Easy Sides, 4 oz - 99 cents BOGO Free Single Price
- 50 cent regional coupon from the 6/1 Smart Source insert (not in the Washington Post)
= Free!

Pop Tarts (12 ct) - $2.95
or
Kellogg's Mini Wheats Cereal - $2.99
- $1.50 coupon from the Kellogg's Family Rewards site (1000 points)
= Free!
Bonus:
Free fruit with TWO Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereals

Yoplait Greek Yogurt, 5.3 oz cup - $1.00
- $1.00 off 5 ZVR
- $1.00 off 5 Saving Star credit
- $1.00 off 5 coupon from the 6/8 Smart Source insert or previously available on coupons.com
= 20 cents each when you buy 5!

Dasani Sparkling Flavored Water, 12 pack - $3.34
- $1.00 peelie on product
- $1.00 Ibotta deposit
= 34 cents! 

3 comments:

  1. I printed the Mars ice cream coupons from smart source last night, $1.50 of one. So that gives you either 2 free or 4 for something like 70 or 80c. If anyone is still looking for today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought by the last day that I would finally be able to use my rain checks and get a few things that I wanted to pick up from past sales but the funny thing was how quickly the coupons piled up and I was up to 20 and done. I did finally get three of the ice cream bars by the last day which are super tasty!!! Thanks for the great match ups.

      Delete