Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, July 10, 2014

What I Spent in June - $34.00 Per Week!




My grocery, household, and toiletry expenditures were very low in June, thanks in part to Harris Teeter Super Doubles. I spent a lot of time and energy working on my Ebay store , so I didn't get out to shop much. In fact, I only visited 2 stores all last month - Rite Aid and Harris Teeter! Since I had a freezer full of meat from previous deals and a well stocked pantry already, we were able to get through the month on a shoestring. 

Here are my totals:
Rite Aid - $16.96 
Harris Teeter - $134.12
Total - $151.08 

I only sent off for one mail in rebate:
Finish Dishwasher Detergent Try Me Free Offer - $7.99

I also got the following refunds from Saving Star:
Quaker Oatmeal Cup - $1.63
Morton's Salt - 89 cents
Tic Tacs - 20 cents
Mangoes - 80 cents
Oranges - 80 cents
Total - $4.32

My Ibotta earnings were:
Zevia - $1.00
So Delicious $1.00
Friendship Cottage Cheese - 75 cents 
Total - $2.75

Total rebates for the month of June came to $15.06, which brought my expenses down to $136.02 or the equivalent of $34.00 per week!

1 comment:

  1. Great month!!! We had a few months where I was so busy with the end of school and the beginning of summer that I didn't get out to shop either. You realize that there is a lot in the house and you don't even have to be creative to meals on the tables for months :) Congrats on a great month.

    ReplyDelete