Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, July 7, 2014

Rite Aid Money Maker on My Town Products!



Rite Aid has monthly deal on "My Town" Community Gifts and Souvenirs through July 26th:  Get a $9.00 UP Reward (Limit 8)




The "My Town" products have the name of your town on them and include plush rabbits, teddy bears, and other animals, ball caps, onesies, t-shirts, sweat pants, and shorts.











The price of the less expensive items is either $8.99 or $9.99, so they are either 99 cents or free after UP Reward! If you have a Wellness discount, they are money makers







The more expensive items range from $11.99 to $19.99, so still a great deal after UP Reward - especially if you have a discount!




1 comment:

  1. I got a few bears, haven't been able to find the children's T shirts would love to get some. I am glad I have a few weeks to look, but I am sure this is something they won't get back in until the offer is over. Maybe I should get a few rain checks? I wonder if that's possible?

    ReplyDelete