Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Best Food Lion Deals - December 5 - 11, 2012


Food Lion logo


Click HERE for the Food Lion Internet Printable (FLIP) coupons for the week of December 5-11, 2012. Remember that you can print multiples by setting the number you want on the pop-up window after clicking print:
45¢ Off one (1) Philadelphia 8 oz. Brick Cream Cheese
75¢ Off one (1) Kraft 8 oz. Shreds/Chunks Cheese
45¢ Off one (1) Breakstone's 16 oz. Sour Cream
$2.00 Off one (1) Maxwell House Coffee (28 - 30.6 oz.)
$2.00 Off any one (1) Gevalia Coffee
$2.00 Off an $8.00 purchase of any Butcher's Brand Beef!
$1.00 Off a $5.00 purchase of any My Essentials items!
$1 .00 Off a $5.00 purchase of any HOME 360 items!


Butcher's Brand Beef is Food Lion's brand, identified by the Butcher's Brand beef icon in their advertisement.

The FLIP will work off the retail value unless an item has been marked down, in which case it will go on the marked down price.

After you buy your meat, you can print the No Beer Purchased Required (NBPR) rebate form HERE and send your receipt off to get back $5.00! Look for the coupon that has a beer bottle on it.

Here are the rebate details:
Blue Moon rebate offer # 107992
Send - Original rebate certificate - no photocopies and original dated store identified receipt with ANY Beef or Pot Roast minimum $5.00 purchase.
Valid 12/1/12-1/31/13 for residents of FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA and WV who are legal drinking age.
After FLIP and rebate, your $8.00 cut of meat will cost $1.00!


Ragu Pasta Sauce - on sale 2 for $3.00
Buy 2 16-26 oz - Select Varieties and get a 16 oz. box of My Essentials Pasta FREE
$2.00 for 2 jars of pasta sauce and a box of spaghetti when you use the coupon that you can get HERE to save $1.00 on 2 jars of Ragu!

You must must load the coupon on to your MVP card.



Mio Liquid Water Enhancer (1.62 oz) - All Varieties - $3.99
There is a Catalina coupon deal for these from 11/26/12 - 12/30/12:
Buy 2, Get $1 On Your Next Order
Buy 3, Get $2 On Your Next Order
Buy 4 or more, Get $3 On Your Next Order
 


Scenario:
Buy 4 for $15.95
Use 4 coupons for $1.50 from the 10/28 Smart Source insert  
Pay 9$.96 out of pocket 
Get back a Catalina coupon good towards $3.00 on your next order
Final cost: $6.96 for 4 or $1.74 each
Not my idea of a bargain, but you may want them.



Remember to swipe your MVP card at the Savings Center kiosk. Last night I got a coupon for $1.25 off Breyer's Ice Cream which was on sale for $3.00, so I paid $1.75 for a quart and a half, which I needed for my daughter's birthday today!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Theresa,
    I saw on another blog that Gold Medal flour is BOGO at Food Lion. IS that a good deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the regular price of Gold Medal flour is at Food Lion, so therefore don't know the BOGO price (which is half of that) without stopping at the store. I do know there is a 25 cent coupon for Gold Medal flour at their Facebook page. If it comes to less than $1.50, that would be a good stock up price. I usually buy flour, sugar, etc at drugstores with store rewards that I earn on money making deals. But I will find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! The Gold Medal flour is a good deal. It was $3.48 at my store, so $1.74 for one, minuse 25 cent coupon, came to $1.49!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know. I don't usually shop Food Lion, but I will be near one tomorrow.
    Ann in VA (I forgot to put my name before :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wounderding regarding printing the $5.00 off $5.00 beef . I see that it's a printable. Will the Rebate except this since it's printed (they say no photocopies)?
    Thanks for your help.
    Love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes - the MIR form prints out with a unique UPC code. That is why you cannot make copies. Kind of like coupons that you print out!

    ReplyDelete