Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Shopping for Free at Harris Teeter!

Today I swung into Harris Teeter to take advantage of the Saturday only eVic price on Dixie Crystals sugar and to grab a few more items for our Christmas dinner. I had a $20.00 pharmacy credit to use, as well as a coupon for $5.00 off a $25.00 purchase coupon from Recyclebank. The coupon was for Shopper's Food Warehouse, but Harris Teeter accepted it as a competitor's coupon. My total for everything but the pizza came to $26.95, but I only paid $1.95 out of pocket!
 
Loudoun County Limbo Harris Teeter shopping

Special thanks to Stefanie Egee of Macaroni Kid for the Chiquita Bites freebie coupon. I used a Buy One Get One Free home mailer coupon for the Oscar Mayer Carving Board lunch meat, which normally costs $6.89. These items helped me to reach the $25.00 minimum that I needed.

The ham was $10.42 and I will use the receipt to submit for this mail in rebate:
Cayman Jack mail in rebate
 
The Red Baron pizza was on sale for $3.33 and I bought it separately so that I would have a receipt to submit for this mail in rebate:
 
So, my total expenses for this trip were $5.37 and I will receive back $6.00 in rebates to make everything completely FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I get those Shopper Food Warehouse $5.00/$25.00 from Recycle every month. I had no idea I could use them at HT!!! I am glued to your blog for educational savings. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete