Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Coke Rewards Double Points This Week !

my coke rewards logo
 
 My Coke Rewards is giving double points for all Low and No calorie 12-packs codes entered from December 13 to December 19, 2012!

This morning I entered 12 codes from Diet Coke 12-packs and not only did I receive 20 points for each code entered, but I was able to input 240 points before I received the "limit reached" message, as opposed to the normal 120 points.  The promotion runs for one week.

Did you know that you don't need to use any points in order to play the Coca Cola Merry Minutes of Winning instant win game? I have been entering every day, and so far I have won 10 MCR points and a free 20 oz bottle of Coke.

Here is what you do to enter for free:
1. Click HERE to get to the game and log into your account.
2. Click on "Enter Now"
3. Click on rules
4. Scroll down to Paragraph 5.c - Alternate methods of entry
5. Click where it says click here to receive 1 free credit
6. Enter the Capcha security code that you see
7. Close the pop-up window and click on Enter
8. Check "Use a free entry for this instant win. No change to my point balance."
9. Click Play Now
10. Move the candy cane to the left or right and hit the space bar to make it drop over a prize.

Here are some of the prizes you could win:
$1,000 Walmart Gift Card
$250 Southwest Gift Card
2 AMC Theatres Silver Experience Movie Tickets
$25 Domino's Gift Card
Shutterfly wall calendar
$10 McDonald's Gift Card
Coupons for a 12-pack, 20 oz., or 1.25 liter bottle of Coca-Cola
10 MCR Points.

There is a prize awarded every minute and you may enter up to 5 times per day. The contest ends on December 31, 2012. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment