Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekly Roundup #49 - December 2 - 8, 2012

This week flew by before I knew what happened and I spent less than $34.00, in part because I traded again for expired Register Rewards, which I used to purchase cheese at Walgreens.  I also continued to take advantage of the Food Lion FLIP to get fresh produce.

Purchases
Food
Jennie-O Turkey Ham (2 lb) - 1
Eagle Condensed Milk - 2
Minute Maid Juice Boxes (10 pack) - 3 (freebie coupons from My Coke Rewards)
Nice! American Singles - 2
Nice! Shredded Cheese - 2
My Essentials Canned Corn - 2
Del Monte Canned Tomatoes - 4
Giant brand Spaghetti - 1
Time flying byFood Lion brand Spaghetti - 1
Ragu Spaghetti Sauce - 2
Cauliflower - 1
Red Bell Pepper - 2
Yellow Bell Pepper - 1
Cucumber - 1
Bartlett Pears - 3
Domino's Sugar - 1
Gold Medal Flour (5 lb) - 2
Breyer's Ice Cream - 2
Chocolate covered cherry (filler at Rite Aid)
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (filler at Rite Aid)

Health & Beauty
Wahl Men's Grooming Tool - 7
Wahl Women's Grooming Tool - 1
Niveal Lip Balm - 14
Axe Shower Gel - 8
Conair Shower Cap - 3
Conair Bobby Pins - 4
Conair Mini Brush - 2
Gillette Custom Plus3 Razors - 2
Gillette Fusion Razor - 2

Household
Plastic forks - 1
Plastic spoons - 1
Giant Paper Towel single roll - 1
Pentel Mechanical Pencil - 2
Purina Dog Chow - 1


Rebates
None

Expenses
Rite Aid - $7.33
Food Lion - $22.94
Giant - $3.43
Walgreens - 15 cents
Total - $33.85




My grocery savings this week means there will be more in my budget at the end the month to spend on holiday foods and Christmas dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment