Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Best Deals at Food Lion - Sep 5-11, 2012

Food Lion logo

Food Lion is running a special promotion called Super Sale from September 5 to October 2, 2012. Here are the details:

Use your personal MVP card and save on over 3500 products. The more you buy, the more you save!

Buy 4 save $1.00                  Buy 10 Save $2.50
Buy 6 Save $1.50                  Buy 20 Save $5.00
Buy 8 Save $2.00                 Buy 40 Save $10.00

The savings takes the form of a catalina that can be used on your next order.
Food Lion Super Sale catalina coupon

Here are some great Food Lion Internet Printable (FLIP) coupons that you can print HERE and use in conjunction with the above offer:

$3.00 OFF an $8.00 purchase in the Meat Department!
$2.00 OFF a $6.00 purchase in the Produce Department!
$1.00 OFF a $5.00 purchase of any My Essentials™ items!
$1.00 OFF Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Popping Corn (3 pk or larger)
$1.00 OFF Banquet® Boneless Chicken Bag (24 oz)
80¢ OFF Food Lion Brand Frozen Snack
$2.00 OFF any one (1) Concrobium Mold Control Product

You can meet the requirement to use your FLIP's with the pre-MVP price!

Remember to scan you MVP card at the kiosk and download your My Essentials Saving Star coupons before you shop:

Food Lion Shoppers save up to $15 on Food Lion brand bread, eggs, cookies, peanut butter pepper and more!

Food Lion shopping - My Essentials

Here is what I purchased yesterday and the coupons I used:

My Essentials White Rice (16 oz) - 82 cents
Kiosk coupon for 75 cents off any bag of My Essentials Rice
My Essentials Zoo Cookies - 89 cents
Saving Star deposit of 50 cents on any My Essentials cookies
My Essentials Pancake & Waffle Mix - $1.19 (reg. $1.79)
Saving Star deposit of 40 cents on My Essentials pancake mix
My Essentials Pancake Syrup (12 oz) - $1.55 (reg. $1.85)
Saving Star deposit of 50 cents on My Essentials pancake syrup
  
My pre-MVP total was $5.35.
My actual total was $4.45.
Minus  $1.00 FLIP and 75 cent Kiosk coupon
= $2.70 out of pocket.

I got back a $1.00 Super Sale catalina coupon for buying 4 My Essential items and will get $1.40 deposit from Saving Star.

Total cost for this trip = 30 cents!  

No comments:

Post a Comment