Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, September 13, 2012

More Harris Teeter Super Doubles Match Ups!

Harris Teeter Super Doubles shopping trip
Here you can see the results of my 2nd Harris Teeter Super Doubles shopping trip. My total was $9.45, but I got back a catalina coupon to save $5.00 on my next shopping trip. Of course, I paid with one of the gift cards I got yesterday, so no out of pocket cost!
Kraft catalina coupon "Save $5.00 OYNO"
I posted the details of the Kraft catalina promotion HERE. It runs until September 15, 2012!

I bought 6 bags of Kraft Shredded Cheese (8 oz) on sale for $2.00 each or $12.00 total. I used 3 coupons for $1.00 off two bags from the 8/18 Smart Source insert. Those doubled to $6.00 and I paid $6.00. After my $5.00 catalina, my cheese cost 17 cents per bag!

Smithfield Bacon
Be on the lookout for Smithfield Bacon with yellow peelie store coupons to save $2.00. The bacon is on sale for $3.50 and will be FREE if you use the coupon for $1.00 that you can print HERE!

Remember to keep checking your eVic account and adding new ZVR electronic coupons. You can use each ZVR one time, unless it reloads - then you can use it again. Here are some more match ups taking advantage of the ZVR ecoupons that I got today:

Dawn Dish Detergent (9 oz) - 99 cents
Money Maker with the 50 cent ZVR ecoupon and the 50 cent coupon in the 8/26 P&G insert!

Scope Mouthwash - $3.99
Money Maker with the $1.50 ZVR ecoupon and the $1.50 coupon in the 8/26 P&G insert!

Febreze Noticeables Warmer - $3.35
Money Maker with the $3.00 ZVR ecoupon and the $3.00 coupon in the 8/26 P&G insert!

Febreze Air Effects - $2.99
Money Maker with the $1.00 ZVR ecoupon and the $1.00 coupon in the 8/26 P&G insert!

Febreze Car Freshener - $2.99
FREE with the $1.00 ZVR ecoupon and the $1.00 coupon in the 8/26 P&G insert!

Crest 6.4 oz (Baking Soda + Peroxide, Cavity Control, or Tartar Control) - $2.00
Money Maker with the 50 cent ZVR ecoupon and $1.00 coupon found in the package or from Ebony issues of Latina or Ebony magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment