Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Smoking Hot Grocery Shopping - September 20, 2012!

Today I stopped in to Harris Teeter to use the $5.00 coupon and do the 2 instant savings deals that I posted about yesterday HERE. In addition to the 4 Betty Crocker items and 4 General Mills items pictured, I also picked up a $25.00 gift card for Shell gas.
General Mills and Betty Crocker snacks
After coupons my total came to $20.50!  I used the last $15.88 left on my Harris Teeter gift card and my out of pocket expense was only $4.42 - plus I will get back 50 cents from Saving Star!

I also got this Catalina coupon with 50 bonus Box Tops for Education, because I purchased 8 qualifying items:
Box Tops for Education 50 Bonus Box Tops catalina

Next, I ran into Giant to grab some Ella's Kitchen Squished Smoothie Fruits (in the baby food aisle) on sale through today for $1.34 each. After the 55 cent coupon that I printed  HERE, doubled, I paid 20 cents each!
Ella's Kitchen squished smoothie fruits

Finally, I stopped off at Food Lion to pick up four My Essentials Frozen Burritos. The MVP price was 45 cents each, so the total came to $1.85 with tax.
My Essentials frozen burritos
I paid with the $1.00 Super Sale catalina that I got last week and 85 cents out of pocket, then got back another $1.00 catalina!

Food Lion Super Sale $1.00 catalina coupon
The burritos come in 3 flavors:  Bean & Cheese, Beef & Bean, and Spicy Hot.

The Super Sale at Food Lion runs until October 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment