Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Profitable Rite Aid Shop - 9/4/12

Today is the last day to finish off any Monthly Up Rewards that you may have been working on and to purchase items that qualify for the August Single Check Rebates (SCR's).

Here is what I bought today:
 Samy Fat Foam Hair Color - $7.99 with Gold discount (Reg. $9.99)
Bausch & Lomb ReNu Sensitive Multipurpose Solution - $7.59 with Gold discount (Sale $8.99)
Sunsweet Light Plum Smart Juice - $2.99
Sani Hands - $2.99
Super Poligrip - $5.69 + $1.24 (Buy One Get One 50% off)
Rite Aid Pantry Mushrooms - 80 cents with Gold discount (Reg. $1.00)
Infusium Conditioner - $4.99
(2) Clear Scalp Therapy Shampoo - $5.59 with Gold discount (Reg. $6.99) = $11.18
Total - $45.26

Rite Aid Shopping - 9/4/12

Here are the coupons that I used:
Samy Fat Foam in-ad coupon - $5.00
Samy Fat Foam manufacturer's coupon - $5.00

Bausch & Lomb ReNu Load 2 Card eCoupon - $2.00
Bausch & Lomb ReNu manufacturer's coupon - $2.50 (Savings Club)

Sunsweet Prune Juice store coupon from the Rite Aid flu booklet - 1.00 cents
Sunsweet Prune Juice manufacturer's coupon - 75 cents

Sani Hands manufaturer's coupon - $1.00

Super Poligrip August Video Value coupon - $2.00
Super Poligrip coupon from the 8/26 Red Plum insert - Free (took off $1.24)

Infusium August Video Value coupon - $2.00

Clear Scalp manufacturer's coupon - $2.00 X 2 = $6.00 (peelie on the bottle)
Clear Scalp Rite Aid printable coupon - $1.00
Clear Scalp September Video Value coupon - $1.00

Total coupons = $30.49 + $13.00 in Up Rewards = $43.49

My subtotal was 62 cents plus $1.51 tax = $2.13 out of pocket

I got back the following UP Rewards:
Bausch & Lomb Renu - $7.00
Sunsweet Prune Juice - $2.00
Super Poligrip - $2.00 (when you buy 2)
Infusium - $3.00
Clear Scalp - $3.00 (when you buy 2)
Total UP Rewards = $17.00

After I submit for  SCR #591 (good 9-2 to 9-8) to get back $2.99 for the Sani Hands my total profit will be $4.86!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, I just got back from Rite Aid and they don't have the Sani Hands. Where did you find it? They told me to come back another day because they have some in the back but don't know where it goes yet. And did you know you can sell the Samy Fat Foam on Ebay in lots? I'm trying to get a bunch of the same color when they're free. I bought the Infusium but didn't have the coupon but for some reason I need conditioner and haven't found any free ones for a while, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Leesburg store was completely out when I stopped there on Sunday, but the Purcellvill store had about 5 on the shelf, right next to the hand sanitizers, when I went this morning. You are welcome to conditioner from my stockpile for $1.00!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I already bought some for $2, unfortunately. Thanks, though! :) OK, so it was by the hand sanitizers. I didn't think of that. I checked the baby aisle and the aisle with Wet Wipes. I'll look tomorrow, I guess.

    ReplyDelete