Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Harris Teeter Super Doubles Trip!



Harris Teeter Super Doubles Shopping Trip
I had a great Super Doubles shopping trip this morning. In addition to the items pictured, I also got $75.00 worth of Harris Teeter gift cards. After a $20 pharmacy credit, a $10/$40 home mailer coupon and my manufacturer's coupons came off, I paid $48.47.

I will get back 50 cents from Saving Star and I have $75.00 in gift cards for my next trip. I think Harris Teeter paid me to shop!

Here are some new match ups (in addition to the ones I already posted HERE):

Cheerios (8.9 oz) Total (10.6 oz) and Cookie Crisp (11.25 oz) Cereal - $1.77 (eVic member price, limit 4)
FREE Total when you use the $1.00 coupon for Total that you can print HERE
and/or
FREE Cheerios when you use the printable coupon for 50 cents (no longer available) together with the 50 eVic ZVR coupon and this ecoupon:  Save 50¢ when you buy ONE BOX (1) Original Cheerios® cereal

Lysol Power & Free Multi Purpose, 22 oz, at $3.59 ($1.79)
FREE with the coupon for $1.00 that you can print HERE
* Combine with Mail in Rebate to get free Lysol wipes when you buy 2 Lysol products and a canister of wipes by 9/30 in the 8/5 Smart Source insert.

Welch’s Fruit ‘N Yogurt Snacks (4.25 oz) - $1.99 Buy One Get One Free (so 99¢ each)
FREE with the 50 cent coupon that you can print HERE

Wacky Mac Pasta - $1.99 Buy One Get One Free (so $1.00 each)
FREE with the coupon for $1.00 off two that you can print HERE

Texas Pete Hot Sauce (6 oz) - 99¢ Buy One Get One Free (so 49¢ each)
FREE with the coupon for 40 cents off in the 5/6 Smart Source insert

Blue Diamond Almonds (1.5 oz) - $1.25 Buy One Get One Free (so 62¢ each)
FREE with the coupon for $1.00 off 2 that you can print HERE

Dawn Dishwashing Liquid (9 oz) - 99¢
FREE with the coupon for $1.00 off 2 in the 8/26 P&G insert

Baileys Creamer (small) - 1.89
FREE with the $1.00 coupon in the 8/5 Smart Source insert

International Delight - $3.00
FREE with the coupon that you can print HERE (take the survey)

Glade Decor Scents Holder - $2.99
FREE with the $1.00 coupon from either the 7/15 or 8/26 Smart Source insert and this ecoupon:  Save $1.00 on any (1) Glade® décor scents® holder

Kraft Sizzling Salad Kits - $1.77 (clearance)
FREE with $1.00 peelie coupons on the product

Ocean Spray Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry Juice (4 pack) - $2.09
9 cents with the $1.00 coupon that you can print HERE

2 comments:

  1. This is a really great addition to the original HT SD post. I'm going today to get the Cheerios and Sizzling Salad Kit for sure. I'm going to buy just a couple of things to see if I can get the ZVR coupon to show up. Surprisingly, it appears the ZVR coupon for the Creamate creamer showed up on my receipt yesterday. Does it reset after you use it once? I was able to save it again today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the ZVR coupons reset and sometimes they don't. If it reappeared and you resaved it, then you can use it again!

    ReplyDelete