Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Grocery Deals - Last Week of August, 2012

Here are the best deals I see at various grocery stores this week:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food Lion logo

1. You can print out these Food Lion Internet Printable Coupons (FLIP's) good until Sep 4th HERE:
  • $2.00 Off a $10 Purchase in the Meat Department!
  • $1.50 Off an $8 Purchase in the Produce Department!
  • $1.00 Off Two (2) Packs of Any my essentials™ Cups or Plates!
  • $1.00 Off Hillshire Farm® 1lb Variety Pack Lunch Meat
  • $2.00 Off Any One (1) Gloves Off® Cleaning Products
  • 65¢ Off Food Lion Tortilla Chips
  • 30¢ Off My Essentials Bread or Bun

2. Sign up for Saving Star e-Coupons before you shop by clicking here:
3. Scan you MVP card at the Kiosk!

Here are a few deals that I got:

My Essentials Corn Flakes

My Essentials Corn Flakes (18 oz) - on closeout for 99 cents.
Final price after my Saving Star deposit of 75 cents =
24 cents!




My Essentials Bread - $1.05 regular price

My Essentials Bread
I got a coupon at the Kiosk for 50 cents and paid 55 cents.
Final price after Saving Star deposit of 35 cents =
20 cents!
I needed sandwich bread, but the hamburger buns may be an even better deal.

Hannaford Creamy WheatHannaford Creamy Wheat (28 oz) - on closeout for 94 cents
I noticed many Hannaford hot and cold cereals on closeout. I normally don't pay more than 75 cents for a box of cereal, but my family loves Cream of Wheat and we rarely get it, so I grabbed one.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Giant logo


Spend $50.00, Get 300 Bonus Gas Points coupon in the Sunday ad! Valid until September 6, 2012.

Giant coupon for 300 Bonus Gas Points


Goya Fiesta Baked BeansGoya Baked Beans (16 oz) - 88 cents
FREE with the coupon for 50 cents off the Fiesta Baked Beans in the 6/24 Red Plum insert, doubled!
Note: the coupon says Do Not Double, but it is coded with a 5 and should double automatically.


Goya Adobo


Goya Adobo -  $1.25 (4/$5.00)
25 cents with the coupon that you can print HERE for 50 cents doubled!





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harris Teeter logo


Planters PeanutsPlanters Peanuts (16 oz.) -  
Buy One Get One Free -
$2.24 until 9/4/12
Get 10 for $22.40 and use ten $1.00 coupons for any Planters item from the 6/24 Smart Source insert.
Pay $12.40 and get back the $10.00 Kraft Catalina!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Safeway logo
Post Fruity PebblesPost Fruity Pebbles or Honeycombs -
on sale for $1.88 until 9/4/12
63 cents each when you buy 4 for $7.52, use 2 coupons for $1.00 off two from the 8/19 Smart Source insert. Pay $5.52, then get back a catalina coupon for $3.00!

The catalina is for Pebbles, Alpha Bits, and Honeycomb (6 oz or higher)
and runs until 9/11/12:
Buy 2 & get $1
Buy 3 & get $2
Buy 4 & get $3

2 comments:

  1. So with the bonus gas point coupon, is it before or after coupons are applied. Or can I have $50 worth of food and bring my total to $20 and still get the bonus. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, the bonus coupon is based on your after-coupon balance. Since I never spend $50 at one time on groceries, I get whatever is on my list, then throw in a gas or grocery gift card to get up to $50. Sometimes I get the points, sometimes not.

    ReplyDelete