Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekly Roundup #36 - September 2-8, 2012

I was just slightly over my $50.00 budget this week. I was really happy to be able to host a sleepover birthday party for my beautiful daughter, Charlotte, who turns 14 today, without additional expenses. 

Purchases
Food
Gallon Milk (2)
My Essentials Eggs, dozen - 1
Yoplait Simplait Yogurt - 3
My Essentials Shredded Cheese - 1
My Essentials Bread - 1
My Essentials Pancake Mix - 1
Tennessee Pride Sausage Croissants - 2
My Essentials Pancake Syrup - 1
Kelloggs Apple Jacks Cereal - 2
Kelloggs Froot Loops Cereal - 1
Party CelebrationChocolate Cheerios - 1
Cinnamon Cheerios - 2
Banana Nut Cheerios - 1
Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles - 8
My Essentials Potato Chips - 1
Chex Mix - 6
My Essentials Zoo Cookies - 1
My Essentials White Rice - 1
Corn on the cob (10)
Rite Aid Pantry Mushrooms - 1
Rite Aid Pantry Ketchup - 1
Gatorade (64 oz) - 2
Honest Tea - 4
Sunsweet Plumsmart Juice (48 oz) - 1
Lichi Meal Replacement Powder - 2
Chocolate Covered Cherry - 1
Blue Bunny Ice Cream (56 oz) - 2
Harris Teeter Bakery 1/4 Sheet Cake - 1

Health & Beauty
Samy Fat Foam Hair Color - 7
Renu Sensitive Eyes Contact Solution - 2
Carefree liners - 4
Super Poligrip - 6
Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste - 3
Infusium Conditioner - 1
LA Looks Hair Gel - 2
Clear Scalp Therapy Shampoo - 2

Household
Rite Aid brand zipper sandwich bags - 2
Sani Hands Wipes - 2
Lunch Tote Polar Pack lunchboxes - 2
Glad 13 Gallon Trash Bags - 1
Glad 30 Gallon Trash Bags - 1

Charlotte and me
Charlotte and me


Rebates Mailed Off
- Tennessee Pride Sausage Croissants Try Me Free Offer  X  2 = $10.38
- Busch NBPR Rebate on the purchase of Water, Ice, Coolers (Lunch Tote Polar Packs) or Salty Snacks (Chex Mix) - $5.00  X  2 = $10.00

Expenses
Giant  - $2.05
Rite Aid - $17.99
Food Lion - $20.15
Harris Teeter - $12.48
Total - $52.67








This morning I fed all of Charlotte's guests plus our family breakfast by using:
I also purchased a 1/4 Sheet Cake from the Harris Teeter Bakery along with 2 cartons of Blue Bunny Ice Cream, using coupons on the BOGO free ice cream and a $10/$40 coupon on the total. Although the cake alone was $18.99, I only spent $12.48 out of pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment