Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Giant Spring Into Fresh Savings!

Yesterday I received this pamphlet in the mail from Giant called Spring Into Fresh Savings!


Inside were the following coupons:



$1.00 off any Pork Purchase over $5.00 (Limit One)
$1.00 off Giant Spring Water 35-pack (Limit One)
$1.00 off Giant Fresh Potatoes 3 lb - 10 lb, all varieties (Limit One)
$1.00 off Fresh Fruits and Fresh Vegetables $5.00 Purchase
75 cents off Giant Granola Bars 7 oz - 8.9 oz, all varieties (Limit One)
50 cents off Giant Bread, all varieties, excludes Bakery (Limit One)

All of the coupons expired on April 6, 2013.

You can receive coupons in the mail from Giant by signing up on-line HERE.

2 comments:

  1. My mom was at your garage sale (last week I think) and you told her about your blog and then she told me. I am SO GLAD you do the Giant deals! I have three young children and just don't have time to put together the deals, and was having trouble finding someone who did. So yay!
    I have found that even if you sign up for Giant coupons, they are very sporadic in mailing them out - or maybe it's by town, not sure. I just know that sometimes I get them, sometimes my mom does, and sometimes you do and we don't. It's weird :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney - I'm so glad you found my blog! I used to do Giant deals more often, but lately the deals have just been better at Harris Teeter and Food Lion, so I have focused my energies there. Check out the post I did on the great GE light bulb deal at Giant, though!

    ReplyDelete