Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, March 4, 2013

More Harris Teeter Deals through March 5, 2013



Today I stopped into Harris Teeter to pick up some of the bargains that I posted about HERE and learned something new about mark-down meat.  I found this package of Ball Park Angus Franks that is normally $5.99 with two discount stickers on it - one for $2.00 and one for $3.00.

Ball Park Angus Beef Franks
The meat man happened to be there, so I asked if it were a mistake. "No", he replied, "both coupons will come off at the register"!  So, I got a nice package of franks for 99 cents without a coupon of my own!





Archway Cookies


 


I also got the Archway Cookies that are 59 cents after coupon, then submitted my receipt to Endorse to get back 10% of any brand of cookies!






Since the coupon for Sun Bird products reset, I also bought another set of soup packets for 39 cent each.










The coupon for Heinz Gravy also reset, so I got a few more jars for free!








 



I noticed that the SO Delicious Original Coconut Milk (64 oz) was clearanced to $1.89, but I didn't have my 55 cent coupon along. That would have made it just 79 cents!




HERE are a few more match-ups:




Stretch Island Fruit Leather - 59 cents
FREE with the 75 cent coupon that you can print HERE! (zip code 84121)









Birds Eye Voila Meals (21 oz) - $2.74 
99 cents with the coupon for $1.75 that you can print HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment