Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, March 4, 2013

Mail in Rebate to Save $5.00 on Corned Beef!


Here is a great "no beer purchase required" rebate courtesy of Killians Irish Red on Corned Beef - just in time for St. Patrick's Day!

Click HERE to print the form for a Mail in Rebate to save $5.00 on your purchase of corned beef with a minimum purchase of $10.00.

Consumer must be 21 or older. No beer purchase is required. Maximum of one $5.00 rebate per household.

Purchase must occur between 3/1/13 and 4/10/14.

This rebate is valid in  FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I want to live in VA for these printable MIRs and the milder climate. There's also a Save $1 off the purchase of corned beef and any (1) 6pk or larger of George Killian's on coupons.com 77477. Not sure if it will fly in VA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and the info! We are expecting 5" snow here this week, so not sure if our climate is any milder than yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Theresa,
    Did you get this one to print? I have had no luck so far :( Can you print me a copy?
    Ann In VA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann - I did, but it was tricky. I had to turn off BOTH the pop-up blockers for Internet Explorer and for Google. I didn't even realize I HAD two different pop-up blockers! Try that and if you still cannot print, I will mail it to you!

    ReplyDelete